|Master’s degree in Psychology|
|Type of diploma and volume of MA program||Master’s diploma, 90 ECTS credits for 1year and 4 months|
|Higher Educational Institution||SHEI «Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University» Faculty of Philosophy, Social Psychology Department|
|Аccreditation institution||National Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education|
|Accreditation period||Program introduced in 2016|
|Рrogram level||QFEHEA – second cycle, ЕQFLLL – level 7 , NFQ – level 8|
Objectives of the educational program, training of highly skilled specialists in Psychology, who master fundamental knowledge in Psychology, methodology of scientific researches in Psychology, methods of psychology teaching, regularities of psychic processes and phenomena functioning, that will allow to solve psychological problems of an individual and group; advisory support in performance of novel scientific researches, that are directed towards acquisition of new scientific knowledge based on gender approaches.
|С||Components of professional competences|
|Ability to solve complex tasks and problems while studying process and professional life in the field of psychology by conducting research and/or innovative activities, which are characterized by uncertainty of conditions and requirements.|
|1. Ability to apply knowledge in practical situations.
2. Ability to undertake research at an appropriate level.
3. Ability to generate new ideas (creativity).
4. Ability to identify and resolve problems.
5. Evaluate and respect diversity and multiculturality.
6. Ability to act on the basis of ethical reasoning.
7. Ability to act with social responsibility and civic awareness.
8. Ability to design and manage projects.
9. Ability to motivate people and move toward common goals.
Ability to communicate in a foreign language.
Subject-specific (professional) competences
|1. To conduct theoretical, methodological and empirical analysis of up-to-date topics in psychological science and/or practice.
2. To plan, organize and carry-out psychological research with elements of scientific and/or practical significance.
3. To select and apply valid and reliable methods of scientific research and/or evidence-based methodology and practical techniques.
4. To perform practical activities (i.e. behavioral therapy (counselling), psychodiagnostic, preventive-awareness work) using scientific verified methods and techniques.
5. To organize and carry-out dissemination and educational activities in psychology for various categories of population.
6. To build-up and support relations with professional communities; effectively interact with colleagues in mono- and multidisciplinary teams.
7. To make professional decision in complex and unpredictable cases, adapt quickly to new conditions occurred in professional activity.
8. To estimate own professional competence and increase professional level (qualification).
9. To keep in line with code of conduct and common human values.
To analyze and implement results of scientific and applied research into practice.
|1. Cycle of general training|
|1.1. Obligatory disciplines||ECТS
|01||Methodology and scientific research establishment||3||1|
|02||Historical and cultural psychology||3||2|
|03||Modern information technologies||3||3|
|04||Foreign language (for professional purposes)||3||3|
|1.2. Selective disciplines|
|1.2.1. Disciplines at the option of HEI|
|05||Pedagogics of higher school and pedagogical excellence of lecturer||3||1|
|06||Higher school Psychology||3||1|
|2. Cycle of professional training|
|2.1. Obligatory disciplines|
|2.1.1. Theoretical practice|
|07||Psychology of religion||3||1|
|08||Methodological and theoretical problems of psychology||3||1|
|09||Psychology of business||3||1|
|11||Psychology of coaching||3||2|
|2.1.2. Practical training|
|16||Master thesis preparation||15||1,2,3|
|2.2. Selective disciplines|
|2.2.1. Disciplines at the option of HEI|
|18||Psychology of migration||3||3|
|2.2.2. Disciplines at the free option of the student(4)|
|19||Psychological emergency aid||6||3|
|20||Therapy of creative self -expression for depressive individuals||3||3|
|21||Psychological safety of personality||3||3|
|22||Individual family counseling techniques||6||3|
|24||Theory of Gender||3||2|
|25||Gender and Career||3||2|
|26||Fundamentals of Addictology||3||1|
|27||Work of a psychologistin geriatric institutions||3||2|
|28||Psychology of personal and behavioral destructions||3||2|